Part 1: If you have watched Martial Arts videos from the competition circuit in the past year chances are you have seen one filmed by Zen Inc and Team 100 Percent’s Ken Warner. We asked Ken to give us his most memorable videos of 2010. Here’s what he said:
I filmed hundreds upon hundreds of performances in 2010. Here are some that really stood out as powerful or memorable in some way, in no particular order.
1. Mackensi Emoryâ€™s CMX forms runoffs from USCC. This was a particularly powerful form for Kensi, coming on the heels of three straight weeks of training at summer camp.
2. Danny Etkinâ€™s CMX forms runoffs from the Open. This kid has a way of rallying the crowd, and it shows here the most.
3. Vincent Scarduzioâ€™s overall grands from Twin Towers. This was his first time ever making stage, and he won. You can see all the hard work and dedication that went into the months leading up to this performance.
4. Micah Karns was so consistent all year, it’s tough to find one performance that stood out above the rest. But this one did, simply b/c it was the Warrior Cup at Sensei Sharkeyâ€™s tournament.
5. 2010 was the year Matt Emig made his comeback. And this was his first overall grands win since his injury. You can see the incredible crowd support here. This video moves me almost to tears every time I watch it.
Check out more videos on the Zen Inc YouTube channel
Stay tuned for Part 2 & 3.